I generally start my day off with a healthy egg breakfast. One of my favorite morning meals is an energy rich blend of protein and healthy anti-inflammatory herbs. It is a great breakfast recipe for those who suffer from arthritis.
Chowing down on an egg first thing in the morning is a great way to give you a burst of energy that will last you well into your day. Eggs are a wonderful source of complete protein as they contain all the essential amino acids required for you to make immediate use of the energy within them. In other words eggs are a great breakfast food.
The spice ginger and the herb turmeric are great anti-inflammatory foods so they are also combined into my power breakfast meal. It all adds up to a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe and one that I highly recommend.
Ingredients for Turmeric Egg Omelet Recipe
1/2 onion chopped
Splash of milk
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 cup grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
Directions for this Healthy Breakfast Meal
1. Put a frying pan onto medium-low heat to warm. Add olive oil to coat bottom of pan.
2. Put in your 1/2 cup of chopped onions to cook, don't brown them, just cook them lightly.
3. While onions are cooking mix together in a bowl your eggs, milk, turmeric, and ginger. If you like to add in salt and pepper then do this now as well.
4. Add a little more olive oil into your pan and reduce heat slightly lower. Pour egg mixture over your onions in the pan.
5. Sprinkle your grated cheese over the top of your eggs and cover your pan with a lid. Allow to slow cook until eggs are cooked on top.
There is Enough to Share With a Friend
Turmeric Can be Easily Added Into Many Foods
An Old Spice With a Reputation That Keeps Proving its Worth
Purchase Organic Whenever Possible
Power up Your Food, Get Re-Energized, and Rejuvenated
Eggs give you energy. An egg in the morning really is a great way to start your day. An egg is classed as a complete protein because it contains all the essential amino acids required by your body to create energy for your use.
They also contains a wealth of other vitamins and minerals that will help to keep you healthy and strong. When the mama bird made that egg she insured that it had all the nutrients within it that her growing chick would require.
Eggs are nutrient rich and as such are very filling. One in the morning will help to keep you feeling satisfied for much longer than many other breakfast foods might.
It is important to not consume too many eggs though as they are high in cholesterol. It is wise to limit the amount that you eat per day. One large egg is generally a sufficient food to start your morning off right.
Protein Provides Energy - Power Up!
You Can Also Find us on Our Facebook Page
All photographic and written works created online are protected by a DMCA copyright agreement.